we party as hard as we work, work as hard as we play and play hard to get. join our gang!
what we’re about
drive, passion + soul
loud music + laughter
diversity (in every aspect)
the 80/20 rule
dressing + thinking sharp
dancing like everyone is watching
ball (it is after all, life)
what we’re not about
over promising / under delivering
putting paper before people
“boogie is a family, a mindset and a lifestyle. I’ve always wanted to feel apart of something more significant and substantial than myself. I get that here!”
there are lots of benefits to working here, these are just the perks
health, dental + vision
weekly catered lunches
free gym memberships
cool tech gadgets
coffee + tea
four day work week
beer & wine
soooo much sweets
“I’m only here for the free lunches.”
wanna boogie with us?
ui / ux designercontract: 3-6 mosWe’re looking for someone who is able to take designs scrawled on napkins (while drinking responsibly) to beautiful Invision prototypes. If you’re a disruptive ‘problem child’ who can solve problematic issues and build incredible user experiences, then… this might be the position for you.
How to get down on it:
- Have at least 2 years of user experience / user interface design experience (whether it be classroom, dorm room, board room or school of hard knocks experience)
- Have a grasp on today’s web standards and ear to the ground for tomorrow’s
- Be able to cope with various Content Management Systems (CMS)
- B.Y.O.L. (Bring Your Own Laptop)
- Play well with others
- Be about it
director of new business fulltime: 1 year +Are you a boss? We’re looking for a sharp, experienced, articulate and ambitious hustler to act as our director of new business to help attract and retain clients. We’re ready to take this thing to the next level, are you?
How to get down on it:
- Know clients better than they know themselves, anticipate their needs and articulate their ambitions
- Identify the right match of markets and clients for boogie but swipe left on opportunities that don’t fit our philosophy.
- Nurture current, potential and past relationships to maintain positive connotations with the boogie brand
- Make new friends and keep the old
- Measure emotional responses, don’t mindlessly data mine
- Consistently measure and track if what we’re doing is ya know, ACTUALLY making a substantial impact ‘and bringing in the green’
- Communication, collaboration and charisma
- 2+ years experience in a similar business development position
- Drive, passion and soul
- Whether you’re *Will Smith voice* Spanish, Asian, Indian, Jamaican Black, White, Cuban or Asian.. be diverse in your background and approach.
whatever you want 3-6 mosListen, real talk? We are always looking for passionate people with either raw talent or an emphatic willingness to learn. If you think you have something you can bring to the table, bring it. Apply. No seriously, apply. No prior experience needed. No degree, no nothing. Just tell us about about who you are, what you do and where you see yourself, we’ll take it from there.